- Guided by English-speaking Haitian experienced US
- All transfers provided in Haiti
- Interpreter services provided in Haiti for
- Each day spend several hours interacting with the
children at the orphanage
- Visit orphanages
- Meet children of all ages and genders available for
adoption through A Love Beyond Borders
- Improve the living conditions of the children by
assisting with light repairs and maintenance of orphanage (as possible)
- Two hour informative presentation on Haitian
- Day trip and picnic to the the beautiful beaches of
Haiti with many of the children from the orphanage
- If you decide to adopt one of the children at the
orphanage through A Love Beyond Borders, receive $250 discount off
agency program fee at time of signed contract.
- Make a difference in your life. Make a difference
in the life of a child!
$450 Haitian Humanitarian
Coordination Fee: Includes all coordination of
activities, communications, cultural orientation, adoption orientation,
arrangements with orphanage, and travel assistance to/from and within
Haiti, airport transfers in Haiti, transportation each day to/from
orphanage, tour of Port Au Prince, fully guided by experienced Haitian
adoption coordinator and traveler.
Additional fees include:
round trip airfare from US destination to Port Au Prince Haiti,
in-country transportation from Port Au Prince to LeCayes, lodging at
comfortable hotel or guest house, all meals (excluding beach picnic
which is included in fee), all airport and hotel taxes, gratuities for
Haitian drivers, overnight accommodations in Florida if required,
translators and hotel staff.
Additional tours or activities not associated with sponsored group
activities, orphanage donation of goods (clothing, medicine, shoes,
school supplies, toys, etc) or monetary donation optional.